Senior Housing Market Assistance | Skilled Nursing Market Strategy
Interested in Buying Skilled Nursing Facility? We Can Help
JCH Senior Housing Group is uniquely qualified to assist interested senior housing investors in acquiring an assisted living facility, senior housing community, or other skilled nursing facility. We will work with you to formulate a sound acquisition strategy by evaluating various senior living facilities that are for sale based on client-defined specifications, criteria, and preferences. We will take into consideration facility type, target area, sales price, size, market, company values, and reputation in order to determine if this is the right investment for you. If you are new to the industry, we can provide you with an overview of the market and are available to answer any questions you may have.
Understanding 1031 Exchanges
As a leading nursing home brokerage firm, we are prepared to represent you in the acquisition of an assisted living, skilled nursing, or other senior care facility. We have an in-depth, unique knowledge of the senior housing market, which allows us to provide you with the highest quality of service. A large portion of our assisted living and skilled nursing facility sales involve a 1031 Exchange. In fact, our national marketing system includes one of the largest databases of healthcare exchange buyers. Due to our extensive inventory of retirement facilities for sale and our professional relationships with investors, we are able to identify the largest pool of buyers for each property. Under Section 1031 of the United States Internal Revenue Code, the acquisition or sale of certain types of senior housing properties may defer the recognition of capital gains or losses, which will in turn defer any capital gains taxes. This can be complicated transactions, which is where the JCH team comes in.
Services We Provide on Behalf of the Buyer
Our track record, experience, and ability to facilitate the sale of long-term care facilities are a result of years of hard work and determination. Some of the services we provide on behalf of buyers include the following:
- Assist in determining the buyer’s price range by pre-qualifying their financial capability
- Assist in touring or previewing facilities
- Research potential senior housing facilities to identify any problem or issues that may affect the buyer’s final decision
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the facility
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent
- Due diligence management
- Assist in building the acquisition team, which will include an attorney, financial analyst, and insurance and management companies
- Represent all of the buyer’s interests throughout the entire real estate transaction