JCH Consulting Group is uniquely qualified to assist a regional or national healthcare provider formulate a sound acquisition strategy by evaluating various healthcare facilities based on client-defined acquisition, criteria and preferences, including facility type, target area, sales price, size, market , company values and reputation. Are you new to the industry? Please give Shep Roylance a call to discuss the senior housing and skilled nursing market.
JCH is the leading senior housing and care facility brokerage firm in the United States. A large portion of our assisted living and nursing home sales involve a 1031 Exchange. Our extensive inventory of retirement facilities for sale coupled with our relationships with investors, enables us to identify the largest pool of qualified buyers for each property, including motivated assisted living and skilled nursing exchange buyers. Our national marketing system includes one of the largest databases of healthcare Exchange buyers. This proprietary database is updated continuously and matched to our inventory on a real-time basis.
- Assist in determining price range by pre-qualifying buyer’s financial capability. Only healthcare facilities in the appropriate area and comfortable price range will be shown;
- Assist in the tour of the facilities by accompanying the potential buyer, or preview the facilities on behalf of the buyer to ensure that the identified specifications are me;
- Research the selected facilities to identify any problems or issues in order to enable the potential buyer to make an informed decision prior to making an offer to purchase the healthcare facility;
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the facility;
- Present the offer to seller’s agent and the seller on behalf of the buyer;
- Due Diligence Management;
- Assist in building the acquisition team (Attorney, Financing, Insurance & Management Companies
- Expertise and care to completely represent all of the Buyer’s interests throughout the real estate transaction.